The Northeast Dharma Celebration takes place at Kadampa Meditation Center New York, located in the Sullivan Catskills in New York. All of the Celebration sessions are held in the US World Peace Temple.
- Take a meaningful vacation in the Catskills along the Delaware River
- Receive live teachings and meditate in the blessed environment of the World Peace Temple
- Connect with other spiritual practitioners in-person
- Enjoy 82 acres of woodlands, nature trails, ponds, and streams at KMC New York
There are five traditional Kadampa Temples in the entire world with a sixth opening in June in Malaga, Spain at the NKT-IKBU 2022 International Spring Festival. These holy buildings are beacons of peace in this troubled world. The US World Peace Temple at KMC New York provides the perfect environment to listen to Buddha’s teachings and engage in meditation. Learn more about the temple
Click here for more information regarding pricing, accommodations, and meals. Please note if you attend in person, you will NOT receive links to view online.
KMC New York follows the guidance of New York State and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Please note the below guidelines may change as the event draws near.
- Due to the number of attendees, regardless of vaccination status, everyone who attends is required to receive a negative COVID-19 test before arriving at the Temple.
- Masks are currently not required.
- Individuals staying in a dorm or shared room must be fully vaccinated in addition to receiving a negative COVID-19 test.
You must agree to follow the COVID-19 protocols required to attend this in-person event. Due to the circumstances around COVID-19, these protocols may change to protect the safety of individuals attending.
Please read our terms and conditions here