Because the terms of this Celebration are unique, please be sure to carefully read all the information presented below to avoid disappointment.
Bookings cannot be transferred to another person.
- There is an option to book for the full event ($115) or just Saturday ($75).
- Please note, other than camping (not including pre-erected tents), all accommodations must be booked for the full event. Please only book these accommodations if you are planning to attend the full event. Do not book onsite accommodations (other than camping) if you plan to leave early.
- Registrations made more than 7 days before the start of the Celebration: A minimum 25% deposit is required at the time of registration.
- Registration after April 21 require full payment: To ensure that we are able to check the status of your registration and payment, full payment is required at the time of booking, if you book after April 21.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: Please read the following information carefully!
- In Person Celebration Cancellations and Refunds: If you cancel more than 72 hours before the start of the Celebration or your arrival, whichever is earlier, 25% of the total booking will be retained. Cancellations within 72 hours are non-refundable.
- Accommodation and Meal Cancellations and Refunds: If you cancel more than 72 hours before the start of the Celebration or your arrival, whichever is earlier, 25% of the total booking will be retained, including meals and accommodation, and the balance refunded. Cancellations within 72 hours are non-refundable.
- Online Celebration Cancellations and Refunds: A $6 admin fee will be retained for all cancellations made at least 2 days prior to the start of the Celebration (11:59 pm on Wednesday, April 26). After this, all fees are non-refundable.
- Port Jervis Shuttle from the train station: Full payment required at time of booking – this will automatically be calculated when you make your booking. Cancellations are non-refundable unless we are able to resell your seat. If there is insufficient demand for a shuttle at a particular time, we will notify you in writing. In this case the fee paid will either be credited against your remaining celebration balance, or if you have a zero balance, we will refund you in full.
- Refund exceptions: Exceptions are discretionary and may be made in cases such as bereavement or sickness, or other reasonably unforeseen circumstances. All such requests must be made in writing to tre[email protected] within 2 weeks of the NEDC start date.
- Donating refundable cancellation fees to International Temple’s Project: If you wish to donate the refundable portion of your canceled fee to the International Temple’s Project, please indicate this at the time of cancellation. Any non-refunded fees for cancellations received will be donated to the NKT International Temples Project.
Online Celebration Details:
- The Online celebration is only available to be booked as a full event.
- Who can attend the online Celebration?
The Northeast Dharma Celebration is open to the people of the Northeast region of the United States. This includes: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont. Those who live in the Northeast US region who are not able to attend in person at Kadampa Meditation Center New York due to medical disability and/or inability to travel are welcome to apply to watch the delayed replay of the NEDC.
- Registration is necessary for Online Celebration: Online links are intended for the registered recipient only and should not be shared.
- PLEASE NOTE FOR ONLINE VIEWING:
The replays will be available one week after the end of the NEDC. The replays will be made available from Friday, May 5th through Wednesday, May 10th. The Empowerment will only be available for 24 hours on Saturday, May 6th. The teachings and meditations will be available through Wednesday, May 10th.
- Registration for the online NEDC is available until Saturday, April 29 at 4:30pm.